Many Palm/HP devices include a great web browsing experience and support the features and interface required by OnTime Mobile.
OnTime Mobile Web offers an attractive and simple interface, designed to work well on full features web browsers. All essential information and functionality, including two way communication, is included. More sophisticated features of OnTime dispatch software, such as signature capture and GPS tracking, are included if the device supports them.
How to install
- Locate your OnTime Mobile Web URL (or web site address). This was included on the welcome email you received when your OnTime account was created.
- From the Palm device, start the device's web browser.
- Enter the URL from step 1 into the address bar of the device's web browser. If your Palm device is connected to the internet properly, you should see a log in screen within a few seconds.
- To make it easier to access OnTime Mobile Web on the phone later, use the browser's bookmark or favorites feature to save the site.
- Sign in with your driver credentials.
For additional assistance, contact technical support here.