Many cell phones and devices that are not considered smartphones are compatible with a format called WAP. This includes phones that have smaller, non-touch, screens and contain a limited web browser that allow internet browsing. Such devices can make use of OnTime Mobile WAP Edition.
OnTime Mobile WAP Edition offers a simple interface, designed to work well with simple cell phone web browsers. All essential information and functionality, including two way communication, is included. However, more sophisticated features such as signature capture and GPS tracking are not included.
How to install
- Locate your OnTime Mobile WAP Edition URL (or web site address). This was included on the welcome email you received when your OnTime account was created.
- From the mobile device, locate and start the device's internet web browser.
- Enter the URL from step 1 into the address bar of the device's web browser. If your device is connected to the internet properly, you should see a log in screen within a few seconds.
- To make it easier to access OnTime Mobile WAP Edition on the phone later, use the browser's bookmark or favorites feature to save the site.
- Sign in with your delivery driver credentials.
For additional assistance, contact technical support here.