If there is more than one entry for OnTime Management Suite within the Integrated Applications list within QuickBooks, use the following steps to remove the unnecessary entries:
- Open QuickBooks and ensure your QuickBooks company file is open and loaded.
- Within QuickBooks, go to the Edit menu and choose Preferences. Then select Integrated Applications and ensure the Company Preferences tab is selected.
- You may see more than one entry for OnTime Management Suite as illustrated here:
- Proceed by removing all entries of OnTime Management Suite from the applications list. Click on an entry of OnTime Management Suite from the application list and then click the Remove button. Repeat this process for each entry of OnTime Management Suite.
- Click OK to close the QuickBooks Preferences window.
- Start OnTime Management Suite.
- From the Home tab, choose General Options > Connections. Locate and click the button labeled Test Connection to QuickBooks.
- A window in QuickBooks should appear asking for permission to access your company file. Choose one of the Yes options and click Continue and then Done on the following window.