By default, the OnTime Management Suite contains two invoice templates. You may choose to use either a Simplified Template or a more detailed Standard Template.
If you have multiple customers who require an invoice template that is customized to show relevant items to those specific customers, you may wish to create an additional invoice template. Follow the steps below to create an additional template:
- Open the OnTime Management Suite.
- Select the Data tab at the top of the window.
- Click on the Data File Management button in the ribbon.
- In the resulting window, select the Reports tab.
- Click on the link labeled Manage user defined report templates.
- Right-click on the resulting windows and choose New > Invoice….
- Enter a Template name and click OK to save your changes.
- Return to the OnTime Management Suite and navigate to the Billing view via the button on the left.
- Click on the Invoices button.
- Double-click the invoice belonging to the customer that should use your new invoice template.
- Depending on the default template the customer is using, you will switch from either Standard Invoice or Simplified Invoice to the new template by selecting the new template’s name from the drop-down menu below the Due date.
- Click on the Save and Close button in the top ribbon to save your changes.