Follow these steps to transfer a Quick View to another computer:
- From the computer that is currently using the Quick View, navigate to the Tracking view and click the Modify View List button at the top.
- Select the Quick View to be transferred and click the Export button.
- A “Save as” dialog box will open up and prompt you to name the file and select a folder for saving the Quick View (.OTSV) file.
- Name the OTSV file, select a folder to store it in, and click Save.
- Transfer the OTSV file to the other computer via a USB drive, network drive, or email attachment.
- Launch OnTime on the second computer, navigate to the Tracking view, and click the Modify View List button at the top.
- Click the Import button. An "Open" dialog box will appear and prompt you to select the folder where the OTSV file was stored in step #5.
- Navigate to the folder where the OTSV file is located, select it, and click Open.