Previously backed up report templates can be restored to any computer running OnTime. This may be necessary if you switch to a new computer, or wish to transfer your modified report templates to a second computer. Restoring report templates will only affect the computer you are currently using.
To restore a backup of report templates, follow these steps:
- Open OnTime Management Suite or OnTime Dispatch.
- Select the Data tab.
- Choose Data File Management.
- Select the Reports tab from the Data File Management window.
- Click the link labeled Restore report templates.
- Navigate to a report template backup file (*.OTRB) and then select Open.