OnTime offers a standard and simplified invoice template by default. Administrators can create unique invoice templates to be applied to the invoices within OnTime.
To create a new invoice template, follow these steps:
- Choose the Data tab from the top of OnTime Management Suite.
- Select Data File Management.
- Enter the Reports section of the Data File Management window.
- Click on Manage user defined report templates.
- Right-click anywhere within the Manage Report Templates window.
- From the context menu, choose New > Invoice.
- Enter a name for the new invoice template.
You will now be able to select this invoice template when creating or editing invoices. Modify the new invoice template by assigning it to an invoice, previewing that invoice, and then clicking the Modify button in the preview window.