Follow these steps to edit a user’s password:
- Go the Users list in OnTime Management Suite.
- Open the desired user record.
- Under the General tab, locate the Password field near the bottom of the window below the Security and Access section.
- Edit the Password field, overwriting the old password with the new.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Note: If you edit the Password of the user you are currently logged in as, you will be prompted to close OnTime. The following message may appear: User permissions have changed and you no longer have access to OnTime Management Suite / OnTime Dispatch. The application will now exit. Exit OnTime, restart the OnTime application, and sign in using the new password.