Follow these steps to send an OnTime report by email:
- From the Preview window when viewing any OnTime report, locate the Export group on the right side of the toolbar.
- Click the button labeled Email As. You can also click the drop-down portion of the button to choose a different file format. The default file format is PDF.
- An Export Options window will appear allowing you to customize how the report is rendered in the selected file format. Click the OK button to continue.
- Choose a location to which the exported file can be saved and click Save.
- Using the default email application that is recognized in your Windows settings, OnTime will launch a “New Message” with the converted report attached.
(Available file formats include: PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, EMP, and WMF)