To set up an individual customer with login access to your OnTime Customer Web Portal, follow these steps:
- From OnTime Management Suite, select the Customers view on the left side of the screen.
- Double-click on the entry for the customer that should receive Web Portal access.
- On the resulting screen, be sure that the General tab is selected on the left. Ensure that the Email and/or Account Number is populated with a value. Either of these fields will be used as a customer's user name when logging in to the portal.
- Select the Web Portal tab on the left.
- Check the box labeled Grant this customer access to the OnTime Customer Web Portal.
- The Email and Account Number fields will be filled with the email assigned from the General tab in step three. Enter a Password. These are the credentials that your customer will use to log in to the Customer Web Portal.
- Set the customer’s Time zone, if necessary, for accurate tracking information.
- If desired, check the box labeled Allow contacts to access all orders entered under this customer. Contacts for each customer can be viewed and created from the Contacts tab on the left.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Note: The OnTime Customer Web Portal is available with OnTime Enterprise and higher accounts.