User defined fields created in OnTime Management Suite can be added to your Waybill or Bill of Lading. This can be helpful when you need to display custom fields that are not included on orders within OnTime by default. Follow these steps:
- Open the Tracking view within OnTime Management Suite.
- Right-click on any of the available orders and select Reports.
- Choose Waybill or Bill of Lading.
- In the window that opens, select the Modify button to launch the report designer.
- From within the Field List located on the right side, right-click on the top node (Order) and choose Add Calculated Field.
Enter a name in the (Name) field located in the Property Grid below.
Example: Naming the calculated field to: UDF_MyFieldName
- Right-click the calculated field you just created in the Field List and choose Edit Expression.
- Enter the following text into the top box of the Expression Editor, replacing "MyFieldName" with the name of the user defined field you wish to display:
[User Defined Fields][[Label] == 'MyFieldName'].Single([Value])
- Click OK to save the expression assigned to the calculated field.
- Drag and drop the calculated field you created from the Field List onto the detail band of the report template.