The time clock features built into OnTime will track the time and activity of users as they clock in and out of the software. If a user forgets to clock in, an administrator can correct the issue by adding the missing time clock session.
Follow these steps to create a time clock session:
- From within OnTime Management Suite, navigate to the Users view.
- Right-click on the user with the missing time clock session and choose Time Clock Sessions from the context menu.
- In the window that appears, click the button labeled Create Session.
- Enter the missing time clock information.
- Click the OK button to save the new session.
Note: Creation and modification of time clock sessions require specific user permissions. If your user account does not have these permissions, contact the OnTime administrator within your organization to adjust those settings.