OnTime allows for two (2) digits after the decimal point when working with numbers throughout the system. Some users may need to use a price with three (3), or more, digits after the decimal point. There is a simple way to accommodate this within OnTime.
An administrator can use a Zone Lookup Table to multiply with the price modifier to adjust that modifier's value. This is done by entering 0.1 or 0.01 into the cells of the zone lookup table. For example, if a price modifier's value was $25.51, then that modifier was multiplied with a zone lookup table that's cells are filled with 0.1, the value of that modifier would then equal $2.551.
To multiply a price modifier by a zone lookup table, follow these steps:
- Open OnTime Management Suite.
- Select Prices view from the left.
- Select the Price Modifiers view.
- Open or create a price modifier.
- Choose Zone Based Lookup Table from the Multiply By drop down.
- Choose your Zone Lookup Table from the Zone Lookup Table drop down.
- Enter a Zone Lookup Default Value that matches your Zone Lookup Table.
- Click OK.