Normally, OnTime will display a price set's Service name in the Service Level list on the Order Entry page of the OnTime Customer Web Portal and in the Service Level list on the Order Entry screen in OnTime Dispatch.
When it is necessary to disable the ability for customers to choose certain services when placing their own orders on the OnTime Customer Web Portal, follow these steps to prevent a price set from being displayed as an available service on the OnTime Customer Web Portal:
- Go to the Prices list in OnTime Management Suite.
- Make sure the View is set to Price Sets.
- Locate the name of the price set in the list and open it with a double-click or right-click and choose Open.
- Choose the General settings screen in the Price Set Editor.
- Remove the check mark in the check box next to the option labeled: Display in the OnTime Customer Web Portal to deselect it.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Once these steps have been completed, only OnTime users with access to OnTime Management Suite or OnTime Dispatch will have the ability to select and apply the price set when creating or modifying orders.