A history of each workflow notification processed within OnTime is stored in logs. This includes details of notifications successfully sent, as well as any notifications not delivered that remain pending.
To view details of notifications successfully sent:
- Open OnTime Management Suite or OnTime Dispatch.
- Select the Home tab and click the Sent Notifications button.
- The list appearing will display the time at which the notification was successfully sent as well as the address of the recipient. Within OnTime Management Suite, you can double click on a notification in the list to view additional details such as the body/content of the message.
To view details of notifications not delivered and still pending:
- Open OnTime Management Suite.
- Select the Home tab and click the Pending Notifications button.
- The list appearing will display the time at which delivery of the notification was last attempted as well as error, or reason why delivery failed.