Version 2 of OnTime has been adjusted to better fit the expectations of courier, shipping, and other businesses. Advanced, personal customization is an important component that helps users to become comfortable with the system. In OnTime version 2, nearly everything is customizable, including terminology. Common terms, like customers, are often referred to by different names in different organizations. Some may use the term shippers, some clients, while others simply use customers. Using the right term for your business will make the OnTime software comfortable for your users. To customize the terminology used by OnTime, follow these steps:
- Open OnTime Management Suite.
- Go to the Tools menu and choose General Options.
- Select the Terminology tab.
- We offer some common terms in this area; however, you are free to change the terminology to best fit your business.
- Click the OK button to save the changes and then perform a Synchronization. Everyone in your organization will start seeing your new terms appear throughout the OnTime applications.