OnTime Mobile may be installed to a Windows Mobile 6.5 device via connection to a desktop computer. Alternately, the delivery software may be installed directly on the device. This method is useful, especially when you do not have immediate access to a desktop computer.
How to Install OnTime Mobile Directly on a Windows Mobile 6.5 Device
- From your Windows Mobile 6.5 device, open Internet Explorer and navigate to ppc.ontime360.com.
- Tap the Download Now link.
- Choose Menu and then Open.
- The program will download, usually to the “My Documents” folder.
- Once downloaded, installation will start. The installation screen will appear for a few moments while the app is installed.
- Once installation is complete, an “All Done” message will display at the bottom of the screen. Then the installer will automatically close.
- A shortcut for OnTime Mobile should be in the Start menu, toward the bottom.
- Tap the shortcut to launch OnTime Mobile.