Sometimes, when new features are implemented or synchronization issues arise within OnTime Mobile for Windows Mobile, rebuilding the associated data file is necessary.
Note: A stable and reliable internet connection is required to perform this operation. We do not suggest performing the following steps if there is a possibility that you will lose internet connectivity.
How to rebuild your data file in OnTime Mobile for Windows Mobile
- Open OnTime Mobile and sign in.
- Wait at the home screen for the initial synchronization to complete.
- Click on the Tools menu and choose Options.
- Select the Database tab.
- Click the Repair Database button.
- If the repair is successful, a message will appear indicating success and that the application is synchronizing with the server. Dismiss the message and tap Cancel to close the Options screen.
- Wait for the synchronization process to complete before using the application.
- Once synchronization is completed, resume using the program.
If the steps outlined above do not work as desired, try performing a soft reset on your device and repeating the process. If you still are not satisfied with the results, contact our technical support team for assistance.